Thursday, September 27, 2012

Another Public Land "ENCOUNTER"

Put together this quick short vid for your entertainment of what really happens to ME. Public land hunting is tough, but I'd like to share what is not usually shared nor what is very popular...., because no kills are recorded. These are events that would be usually get cut on a hunting show. NOT ME. Armed with a small camera, amateur filming skills, BUT WITH TONS OF PASSION - I want to tell my stories. I edit my hunts with my real expensive program - my free "windows movie maker", bwahahahaha!!!

Enjoy the following clip of another encounter I had. I was 40 yards from having an opportunity for some backstraps. The doe was at 70 yards, and I will shut up so you may see this vid of some #PUBLICLANDSPAINS! Enjoy!

Another Public Land "ENCOUNTER". This one happened on my second hunt following the one below. CLICK HERE TO WATCH



And IN CASE U MISSED IT - MY FIRST "encounter" (CLICK HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment