Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fuse Plus You Case Product Freedback

Thank you Fuse for allowing me to test out your product. Here is my feedback:

"Camouflage your iPhone 4/4s with this authentic Real Tree AP Camo case . This sleek, lightweight case is made from impact resistant, flexible, poly-carbonate plastic. This makes a great gift for the outdoors enthusiast or hunter."

Fuse has a large selection of accessories for your phones, pads, etc. I've been able to put mine to the test and have received compliments on it, as well. All prices are reasonable.

Mine also comes in Mossy Oak - pick your favorite (I chose Real Tree). Tell you what, it fit my persona, style, and protected my iPhone. I work outdoors in the construction industry.  My Fuse case has pulled through for me on the few times I AND my three year old have dropped my iPhone.

Do know this case does is not waterproof, nor does it have a screen protection film. I wouldn't recommend using it if you have butter fingers or work/hunt a lot around lots of moisture, dust, wet areas.  

Like with any other case, occasionally remove the case and do some "house keeping". 

Thank you Fuse PLus You.., I am very pleased with the product. It's not bulky, it's "me", and it has a great feel.  I look forward in seeing a waterproof case. 

Alex Tagle, 

No comments:

Post a Comment