Thursday, August 22, 2013

THANK YOU #LouCrew

You know, I just can't get over how pumped I get EVERYTIME I meet with my fellow #loucrew brothers! 
Yesterday I was so lucky to have spoken with Mark (awesome conversation), saw Gregg on a job site (I was so elated), met Joe at the archery range to fling some arrows (shared some of his delicious venison), texted with Brian, etc. I've also met up with others like Bryan, and Justin (deer show, tweep shoot, etc). We had just random shoots together. Heck, I've even been honored to hunt and video Rudy. 

Cliche, yes, but I don't care: it's more than just the killing or hitting the bulls eye. 

Man, the laughs and stories I walk away with are absolutely wonderful.  I can relate to & with them - from being a father, a working class individual, a passionate outdoorsman, meat eater, and/or even knowing our lives are not always perfect and peachy, to mention a few.

This Saturday, we are gathering for the 2nd Annual Tweep Shoot. Not all can make it, but most will, plus our friends.  This social media outlet has opened great opportunities for meeting other people, experience fellowship, learn off of and support each other.

For example, Joe, came up with this year's concept of the tweep shoot: combining 3D and field (spot) shoot concepts.  It kicks ass, IMO. Boys are excited about it.  He is also helping with set-up as well.  Mark, he has helped me (and others) to make us better hunters & outdoors conscious through SoleAdventure.com.  That's what I'm talking about! 

We can't always get together, but when we do, respectively, like when I hunt public lands, I make it count. I am humbled to be part of such a great bunch of guys and honored to have their acquaintance.  

GRACIAS, AMIGOS!! #LouCrew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment